Disclaimer / Foster Hill Capital
Building unique strategies for a changing market
• Risk Approach: liquidity, excellent governance and good risk management are the key to our success.
• Consistent process as well as continuous supervision.
• Foster Hill Capital uses a broad set of tools to generate returns and manage risk. We have capacity and flexibility to invest in a wide range of sectors and to respond quickly to changes in the market. Therefore, we help you look for opportunities using tools that may not be available to traditional asset managers and provide access to a broad scope of asset classes.
• This presentation is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a complete description of our services or investment performance. The information provided in the presentation does not constitute, and does not pretend to be, an offer or sale of any security or investment product or investment advice.
• Nothing in this presentation is intended to be and should not be construed as legal, commercial, tax or investment advice. The references in this document to our specific investment strategies should not be considered as a recommendation or request for any of these investment strategies or for any investment of funds.
• The information provided in the presentation does not constitute a representation that any investment strategy or investment of funds is appropriate or appropriate for any person.
• Nothing in the presentation should be construed as indicating or implying that the past results are an indication of the future performance of Foster Hill Capital Management.
• Historical performance is not an indicative of any specific investment or future results.
• Opinions regarding the economy, stock markets or other specialized areas, like all predictors of future events, cannot be guaranteed to be accurate and may result in economic losses for the investor.
• All links to external content are listed for informational purposes only and have not been verified by us.
• There are no guarantees, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness or results obtained from the information published in this presentation.
• Investment in securities involves significant risks, including the total loss of principal.